We would like to notify you about the upcoming bid schedule as well as invite you to a series of events related to the project. Please see the information below and forward to your network.
- Bid Schedule: As you may know, Tutor Perini/Parsons joint venture team is leading the work on the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal One Redevelopment Project. Many of you have expressed interest in the opportunities to subcontract on this project. Please note, in order to bid for these opportunities, you must have filled out the required documents for Expression of Interest. Click here to find BOTH the list of upcoming procurement opportunities AS WELL AS the Expression of Interest documents. Should you have any questions regarding the forms or process, do not hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected] or phone (732) 258-1415.
- Vendor Registration: It is highly recommended that you become a Port Authority of NYNJ vendor. We will be hosting a Vendor Registration event on Saturday, June 15th from 9am – 12pm at the Newark Community Outreach Center located in the Max Blau Building, 89 Market Street, 4th Floor, Newark, NJ 07102.
As a vendor, you will be notified directly about procurement opportunities and/or bid advertisement adjustments with the Port Authority in NJ and in NY. It only takes 5 – 7 minutes to become a Port Authority vendor. Light refreshments will be served so we hope you can stop in the office. Send RSVPs to [email protected].
- Terminal One Matchmaking Event: The event will be an opportunity for you to network and market your business to the Terminal One contractors. The event will be held on June 18, 2019 from 4pm – 6pm at EqualSpace, Gateway Center 283-299 Market Street, Newark, NJ 07102. Below you will find a list of the 1st Tier Subcontractors who will be in attendance as well as the scope of work needed for the project.
- Tutor Perini ( Design Build)
- Five Star Electric (Electric)
- Interstate Drywall (Carpentry)
- WDF ( HVAC/ Plumbing)
- Schindler Elevator Company (Elevator Manufacturers)