New Jersey’s small business community is the engine driving the state’s economy. CIANJ understands the challenges facing small business in New Jersey and seeks to provide support for the ever-growing small business sector.
Through the Business to Business Council, CIANJ is seeking to provide opportunities for small business owners and entrepreneurs to gain the contacts, knowledge, and information necessary to grow their business’ profitably. The B 2 B Council events will connect them to opportunities across New Jersey’s diverse business landscape.
There are many benefits to being a member of the B 2 B, including:
- Access to decision makers at Fortune 500 companies. Many of our events feature executives from top New Jersey companies.
- Procurement roundtables provide an opportunity to meet purchasing directors and learn about the process to conduct business with top companies.
- Networking events serve as a vehicle to meet executives in an informal setting.
- COMMERCE magazine features member news and our “Business Beat” newsletter has a member update section each month.
- Access to the CEO Roundtable, a group that meets monthly at the CIANJ headquarters, and serves as a “Board of Directors’ assisting its members on the challenges facing them.
- Participation in our quarterly Women of Influence Series.